2023 is going to be packed full of new software and game releases, and if you’re thinking of building a new PC, now’s actually a pretty good time to do so, especially with the prices of GPUs starting to drop and no longer being as crazy as they once were.
Of course, with every new PC build you’re going to need a copy of Windows and or some, maybe even a copy of Microsoft Office for productivity purposes. You could always buy it from Microsoft directly, but if the prices offered by Microsoft are a bit out of your budget, you’re in luck.
This is because VIP-SCDKey is running an end of January sale where they are heavily discounting the prices of their OEM licenses, and with the skpha coupon code, you can shave off an extra 30%! So, what are you waiting for?
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.14 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime – $14.11 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.29 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $26.21 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $45.55 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $54.52 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $38.96 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $58.31 (after 30% coupon skpha)
What is an OEM license?
For those who might be confused as to why VIP-SCDKey’s prices are so low compared to Microsoft, we get it. Usually whenever we buy software, we pay for the retail license, so the question is, what is an OEM license?
OEM licenses are typically licenses that are sold to computer manufacturers. This is because these manufacturers need to install Windows (and sometimes Office) on millions of PCs every year, so for them to pay full price would only discourage them and users to not use Microsoft’s products.
OEM licenses are legit and are genuine copies, so while the cheap price might seem a little suspicious, rest assured you’re in good hands. Of course, there are some downsides to using an OEM license and that is it is usually tied to your motherboard. This means that if you get a new PC, you might not be able to move the license from the old PC to the new one.
Thankfully at the prices VIP-SCDKey are selling its OEM licenses for, it’s easy and cheap to just buy a new one.
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 25% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer