There’s no denying that smartphones are capable of capturing some truly incredible photos and videos. With every new smartphone that comes out, we’re seemingly treated to new camera innovations that deliver better and better results with every iteration.
For years, Apple’s iPhones have been the go-to device for many creators for mobile imaging and the new iPhone 14 Pro is no exception. But can it compete with one of the best Android smartphone camera systems from this year — the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra? Let’s find out!
Take a look at the video and image samples below and let us know which device you think comes out on top in our iPhone 14 Pro versus Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra camera comparison.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra versus iPhone 14 Pro camera specifications
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra camera specs
- 108 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm,
- 10 MP, f/4.9, 230mm (periscope telephoto), OIS, 10x optical zoom
- 10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), Super Steady video
- 40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (Selfie)
- Video: 8K@24fps (main), 4K@30/60fps (all)
iPhone 14 Pro camera specs
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (main)
- 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto)
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (selfie)
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps (all cameras)