If there are things you want to buy but it’s not particularly urgent, then waiting for sales is usually a good idea. Now as we approach what could possibly be one of the biggest sales of the year – Black Friday – the good folks at SCDKey are running some insane promotions for its software licenses.
We’re talking about copies of Windows 10 which you can get for as low as $14, Office 2016 for $24, and Windows 10 Pro for as little as $20! This is a fraction of the price you would pay compared to buying it directly from Microsoft, plus, SCDKey is offering our readers an extra 25% if you were to use the skpha coupon code upon checkout.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $14.48 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime – $13.51 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $20.31 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $24.84 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $44.44 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $50.30 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $36.78 (after 25% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $54.89 (after 25% coupon skpha)
What is an OEM license?
Now, some of you who might be unfamiliar with OEM licenses might be shocked to see how cheap these software titles are, and also some of you might be skeptical about whether or not you’re buying the genuine article.
The good news is that yes, you are. These are indeed genuine lifetime licenses for Windows and Office and the main reason they’re so cheap is because they are OEM licenses. These licenses are usually sold to computer manufacturers who need to install Windows and/or Office on million of PCs every year.
Charging these manufacturers the retail price of Windows is simply too expensive which could result in these PC manufacturers not including Windows, which would annoy customers, or force customers to opt for alternative operating systems, so an OEM license is a way for Microsoft to get Windows installed on more machines.
The only difference is that an OEM license is typically linked to your PC’s motherboard, so moving it to a new PC is troublesome, and honestly with the prices SCDKey is offering, buying another copy of Windows or Office would still end up being a much, much cheaper alternative.
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 25% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer