Android gamers (and cycling enthusiasts), heads-up! “Descenders,” a downhill freeriding action game from Noodlecake Studios, is headed to mobile devices this year, following its earlier release on other platforms like Nintendo Switch and Steam.
With slick graphics and impressive in-game physics, Descenders places you in extreme mountain-biking action, and is now available for pre-order on the iOS Appstore and Google Play Store (although the Play Store link is currently inaccessible at the time of writing). Gameplay features include:
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Risk vs reward: Push your rider for massive scores and combos — but bail too many times and you might lose it all
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
With that said, Descenders is a premium title, and is scheduled for launch on mobile platforms around August this year. If you’re after more premium Android games that involve speed and wheels, then check out some of our top picks here.