According to many financial analysts, the economy of the world isn’t looking so hot right now, and as such, things that we might have been looking forward to buying suddenly feel a lot more expensive.
The good news is that if you’re looking for a new smartphone, a new smartwatch, or a new TV, Samsung’s running some pretty insane promotions across the board. We’re talking about some pretty hefty discounts, a bunch of freebies thrown in, better trade-in value, and so on.
So if you need any of those things but want to save some money in the process, then these deals are definitely worth checking out.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 – $50 Samsung Credit, plus Cracked Screen Enhanced Trade-In up to $700
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ or Ultra – $100 Samsung Credit, plus Cracked Screen Enhanced Trade-In Up to $1,000
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 – Free Watch 4, plus up to $1,100 Enhanced Trade-in
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G – Free Buds Live & up to $800 Enhanced Trade-in
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic – $50 Instant Rebate: Promotion Price $299.99 (bundle with Buds2/Live $50 off; $75 off Buds Pro)
- 2022 Neo QLED 8K – Save up to $1,000 on 2022 Neo QLED 8K and get a free Samsung MX-T70 Sound Tower
- 2022 The Frame TV – Save up to $300 on The Frame (2022), get 50% off a customizable bezel
- 8K Neo QLED (2021) – Save up to $4,000 on 2021 Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.