If you are someone who prefers to read articles on an Android smartphone or tablet, you are likely to have come across situations where you want to save a few of them as PDFs. This is beneficial when you quickly want to revisit an article and you do not have to worry about being online either. It becomes as simple as opening any other locally stored PDF file.
In this tutorial, we will explain how you can save a web page as a PDF on Android. The good news is that you do not need any additional tools or tweaking to do so. It is possible with the Google Chrome browser that comes pre-installed on all Android devices. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
Save a web page as a PDF on Android:
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Visit the web page you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right corner and choose the Share option.
- Look for the Print option in the share sheet. It can be found by swiping right on the bottom row.
- On the print preview page, tap the Select a printer option and switch to the Save as PDF option.
- Tap the PDF download button on the right side.
- Rename the file if you want and choose your preferred download location. Tap Save to begin the downloading process.
This way, your chosen web page will get downloaded as a PDF. It can be accessed by visiting the file location where you chose to save it. An important thing to note is that you will need a PDF viewer app to be able to view the file.