Still deciding which 2022 flagship smartphone to buy? If you’re disappointed with the recent launch of the OnePlus 10 Pro and are thinking of picking up a Samsung Galaxy S22 device, you can now take advantage of their latest promotion that will give you up to $100 in Samsung credit. The instant credit can be used to purchase accessories for the phone you buy, a new Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Samsung’s quirky Freestyle projector or even another phone, like the Galaxy S21 FE.
At $800, the regular Galaxy S22 is the cheapest in Samsung’s new lineup. That being said, Samsung is only offering a $50 instant credit with that phone. To get the full $100 credit, you’ll need to spring for the Galaxy S22 Ultra or the S22 Plus.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 ($50 instant credit)
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ ($100 instant credit)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra ($100 instant credit)
The instant credit offer will populate automatically at the bottom of the page, above the “continue” button. Once you’ve selected the device you want to buy, you’ll be presented with a page showing relevant accessories that you can spend your credit on (many of the products listed are currently 20-35% off through Samsung’s Accessories Festival promo).
If you’re not really looking for a new smartphone, Samsung has a few other great deals you should check out as well.
- Samsung 32″ M8 UHD/4K Smart Monitor
- Samsung Portable SSD T7 USB 3.2 2TB (Save $50)
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe® M.2 SSD 2TB (Save $30)
- Samsung 980 PRO w/ Heatsink PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ SSD 2TB (Save $140)