Snapchat already has a lot of video content to keep its users occupied, but it’s now expanding to include YouTube videos in their own unique way. With it’s own kind of sticker for applying onto videos!
Snapchat announced a partnership with YouTube on Thursday that its allowing users to see visual links to their favorite videos through the Snapchat camera. This allows you to effortlessly share your favorite videos with the rest of the world.
How it works
- Open the YouTube app on your Android phone.
- When you come across a video you like, hit the share button
- Then tap the Snapchat icon.
- You’ll be taken to the Snapchat Camera, where you’ll see a sticker.
- You can move the sticker around wherever you’d like on the viewfinder
- When you tap the sticker, you’ll be taken straight to YouTube.
Snap announced the feature saying
Starting today, all Snapchatters across iOS and Android can seamlessly share their favorite YouTube videos with their friends straight through the Snapchat Camera – no more pesky copying and pasting required!
More than 2 billion logged-in users visit YouTube every month to tune into videos that help them find new music, learn different skills, catch up on news, and discover more about the world around them.
With this new integration, we’re making it easier than ever for these viewers to send their favorite clips and videos right where they are already talking with their friends on Snapchat.
This feature is now live for users who have updated to their latest version of Snapchat on iOS and Android.