Windows 11 has been released, but we totally understand if you’re a bit hesitant on upgrading. If you’re looking to build a new PC but don’t want to upgrade to Windows 11 until it becomes a bit more stable and more drivers and apps are updated with support for it, then Windows 10 is your next best bet.
The good news is that if you don’t want to pay Microsoft’s retail price for Windows 10 Pro, VIP-SCDKey is having a sale right now where you can get yourself a genuine OEM license of Windows 10 Pro for just $14, which has been discounted by an additional 30% if you use the skpha coupon code upon checking out.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key – $14.85 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key – $20.71 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key(2PC) – $28.62 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key – $48.52 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key – $25.67 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key – $44.37 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus – $41.03 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus – $58.74 (after 30% coupon skpha)
How to buy and activate your Windows OEM license
- Choose from any of the software VIP-SCDKey is selling from the links above
- Click Buy Now to add it to your cart
- Before you pay, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code inside the “Promotion Code” textbox and click “Apply” to get an additional 30% discount
- Click Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and click “Pay Now”
- Once payment has been successfully made, you should get your license in your email
- Once you’ve received the license, go to your computer and click the Start Menu
- Go to Settings
- Click on Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license you received in your email and you should be good to go!
Some of you might be wondering how is that VIP-SCDKey is charging so little for its Windows 10 Pro license compared to Microsoft? More importantly, is it the real deal? You can rest assured that this is the real deal because the licenses that VIP-SCDKey sells are OEM licenses.
These are licenses typically sold to computer manufacturers so that they can buy copies of Windows at a cheaper price to install on the computers they mass produce. The downside to OEM licenses is that it is usually associated with the motherboard, so once it’s activated, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to move the license to a different PC.
Thankfully, VIP-SCDKey is selling its OEM license for so cheap that if you do move PCs or need another license, you can just buy another copy and it would still be cheaper than paying the retail price for it.