There are many reasons to purchase an original piece of software over a pirated one. For starters, it would give you access to support whenever you need it. It would ensure that you get timely updates whenever they are available, like new features, bug fixes, security patches, and more.
Most importantly, it also supports the developers who worked tirelessly to put together a software that you use on the daily, whether it be for work, school, or personal. Plus, we imagine that many of you wouldn’t want to receive an email or a letter from a law firm that claims you are using pirated software and could be sued or fined as a result of it.
That being said, retail prices for software like Microsoft Windows or Office can be very expensive, especially if you’re just using it at home or if you run a very small company, but the good news is the folks at VIPKeySale have announced a sale where you’ll be able to grab a genuine copy of Windows 10 or Office for as low as $12, with a 30% discount using the VIPPH coupon code.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY – $12.26 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Microsoft Windows10 Pro KEY (2 PC) – $28.62 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM KEY – $18.59 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus CD Key – $43.71 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD Key – $22.33 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Key – $37.65 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows10 PRO + Office 2016 Pro Plus Keys – $36.76 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows10 PRO + Office 2019 Pro Plus Keys – $52.46 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
Purchasing and activating your OEM license
- Choose any of the products above to go to its page and click the Buy Now button
- On the Order Confirmation page, type in VIPPH into the Promotion Code box and click Apply
- The 30% discount will be applied to the final amount
- Click Submit Order to complete the checkout process
- Once you’ve received the code in your email, on your computer click the Start Menu and type ion “Activation”
- Click on “Activation Settings”
- Click on “Change Product Key”
- Enter the key you received in your email and click Next and you’re all set
Some of you might be asking why are these licenses so cheap compared to what Microsoft is offering? It sounds too good to be true, and the good news is that it is true and it is the real deal. OEM licenses are typically sold to computer manufacturers who have to make millions of PCs and install Windows on them.
It would not make sense for Microsoft to charge these companies the full retail price as it would most definitely put them off from purchasing it, so instead they purchase OEM licensees.
The downside to OEM licenses is that they’re generally a one-time use kind of license, meaning that it’s linked up to your computer’s motherboard which makes it almost impossible to install and transfer the license to another PC. Typically, you would have to buy a new license to install Windows on another computer, but then again, at $12 for a Windows 10 Pro license, it’s still an awesome deal.