While many of us have transitioned to doing most of our work on smartphones or tablets, a good laptop is a must if you’re serious about productivity or if your kids need a reliable device for school. The Cyber Monday deals below range from $100 discounts on some entry-level Chromebook and Windows laptops to $400 or even $500 discounts on high-end performance laptops from Microsoft and Samsung.
No matter what your budget may be, there are definitely options for everyone.
Microsoft’s entire Surface lineup is on sale with discounts ranging from $100 to $400. The best Deal is on Microsoft Surface Pro 7 which is now going for $799 thanks to the $400 discount, but you can also get other great deals like a $200 discount on the Surface Laptop Go.
Samsung is going all out with $500 discounts on its high-end Galaxy Book Pro devices and even a generous $250 discount on the Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha, bringing the final price down to just $599.
We’re used to seeing cheap Chromebooks on the market, but $109 for a Chromebook from Asus is a deal you can’t refuse. For those looking for something with a bit more power, there are plenty of options from Samsung and HP with discounts ranging from $90 to $170
Other laptop discounts
- Lenovo Chromebook 3 14″ Laptop – Mediatek MT8183 – 4GB Memory – 64GB eMMC: Save $160
- HP 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptops – AMD Ryzen 3 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD: Save $90
- HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3″ OLED – Intel Evo Core i7 – 8GB Memory – 512GB SSD: Save $250
- Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 14″ – AMD Ryzen 5 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD: Save $250
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 13.3″ AMOLED – Intel Core i7 – 16GB Memory – 512GB SSD: Save $500
- Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 – 13.3″ FHD – Core i5 – 8GB RAM – 512GB SSD+32GB Optane: Save $300
- Dell XPS 15 – 15.6″ FHD+ – Intel Core i7 11800H – 16GB Memory – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti -512GB SSD: Save $300