Like everyone else, Samsung is going a bit crazy with its early Black Friday deals. If you’re looking for a great deal on a smartphone, earbuds, smartwatch, or even a laptop, Samsung’s got you covered!
The best deal smartphone deals include a $200 discount on the Galaxy S21 Ultra with an extra $50 eCertificate to get yourself some accessories or a pair of earbuds. The Galaxy Z Fold3 is offering a $250 discount on the phone, a free pair of Galax yBuds2 earbuds and a free wireless charger. The discount for the Galaxy Z Flip is set at just $100, but it included the same two free products as the Fold3.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3: $100 discount + $600 trade-in + FREE Buds2 ($150 value) + FREE Wireless Charger ($30 value)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: $250 discount + $900 trade-in + FREE Buds2 ($150 value) + FREE Wireless Charger ($30 value)
- Samsung Galaxy S21: $100 discount + $25 eCertificate
- Samsung Galaxy S21+: $150 discount + $50 eCertificate
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: $200 discount + $50 eCertificate
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: $100 discount + Free Chromebook 4 ($230 value)
If you’ve been holding out on getting the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, you can now save $50 on the original and the classic models. Samsung has also put together bundles for each model that $140 or $150 in savings with a paid of Galaxy Buds2 and Samsung Trio Charging Pad.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: $50 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: Classic: $50 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Bundle: $150 discount (Watch 4 + Buds2 + Trio Charging pad)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Bundle: $140 discount (Watch 4 Classic + Buds2 + Trio Charging pad)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: $50 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live: $70 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2: $30 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2: FREE Single Charging Pad ($39.99 value)
Samsung’s laptops and tablets are also seeing some heavy discounts with up to $230 in savings on the Galaxy Tab S7+ and a generous $300 in savings on the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 which comes with an additional $200 in Samsung Credit.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: S7/S7+ $150/$200/$230 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro: $250 discount
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360: $300 discount + $200 Samsung Credit
There’s definitely a lot to choose from in Samsung’s early Black Friday sale. The best part is that the discounts on all these products last a full two weeks or until supplies are gone. There’s really no need to rush, but why chance it?