It goes without saying that we should all use genuine software. Developers and companies spend a lot of time and money developing their products, and using pirated copies is just a slap in the face, but sometimes it can cost quite a bit which is why some people might turn to piracy.
If you are looking to purchase a copy of Windows 10 or Office, we know the retail prices can be quite expensive, but don’t worry. VIPKeySale has your back.
The company is offering a 30% VIPPH discount coupon that you can apply to its copies of Windows 10 Home or Pro, Office, or other types of software if you want, just remember to use it before the 1st of September to take advantage of it.
Some of the deals that they’ll be offering include:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY – $12.86(after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Microsoft Windows10 Pro KEY (2 PC) – $25.03 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD Key – $23.44 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Key – $39.52 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows10 PRO + Office2016 Pro Plus Keys – $32.15 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows10 PRO + Office2019 Pro Plus Keys – $45.88 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
To take advantage of the VIPPH discount code, follow the steps below:
- From the product page, click the Buy Now button
- On the Order Confirmation page, type in VIPPH into the Promotion Code box and click Apply
- The 30% discount will be applied to your eligible products
- Click Submit Order to complete the checkout process
How to activate Windows 10
Windows 10 will prompt you to insert an Activation Key during the installation process. If you’re already completed that step, you can add a Windows 10 Activation Key at any time by following the steps below.
- Type Activation in the Windows search box in the bottom left corner
- Click on Activation Settings
- When the Activation Settings Window opens, click Change Product Key
- Enter the Windows 10 OEM Key you purchased and click Next
- Congratulation! Your Windows 10 installation has been activated
OEM VS Retail
Now, you might be wondering how is it that these Windows 10 and Office 2016/2019 copies are so cheap? Are they the real deal? It does seem too cheap to be true, but rest assured that these are genuine copies of Windows and Office.
The way it works is that because computer makers like Dell, Acer, Lenovo, and ASUS (just to name a few) make millions of PCs every year, it would not be financially feasible to expect them to pay retail price for Windows for every computer they sell. This is where OEM licenses come in and where they are sold for a fraction of the price of retail.
There are downsides to using an OEM license and that is if you want to install Windows on another machine, you would need to buy a new copy. The license is not transferable compared to retail, where you can use the same key.
That being said, with VIPKeySale offering OEM licenses for cheap, it would still be a lot cheaper to buy 2-3 copies rather than a single retail copy of Windows or Office.