Are you looking to build a new PC or upgrade an existing one? If you are, then maybe consider upgrading your operating system as well. Thanks to VIP-SCDkey’s sale, you can now grab a copy of Windows 10 Pro for just $15! That’s quite a steal when you consider how much Microsoft charges for it normally on their website, so $15 is actually a fraction of that amount.
Even if Windows isn’t what you’re looking for at the moment, not to worry because VIP-SCDkey is also offering other software on discount, such as Office 2016 and 2019. These softwares are being discounted by 20% if you use the skpha code on checkout, so what are you waiting for?
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key – $15.55 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key – $26.98 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key – $45.21 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus - $36.86 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus – 52.78 (after 20% coupon skpha)
More hot sales：
- Windows10 home OEM Key – $13.98 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Windows10 Pro OEM Key(2PC) – $28.85 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home Scan CD Key – $17.56 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Windows Server 19 Standard Key – $16.67 (after 20% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home + Office Student 2019 – $34.70 (after 20% coupon skpha)
OEM vs Retail
Now some of you might be wondering why VIP-SCDkey is selling Windows 10 Pro keys for so cheap. You might notice that the keys they are selling are OEM keys. For those unfamiliar, don’t worry, these are still 100% legitimate copies of Windows.
OEM keys are usually sold to computer manufacturers who might need to install Windows on thousands of machines at once, so instead of paying the full retail price for them, Microsoft sells them OEM keys which are much cheaper and thus more cost-effective.
The upside is that OEM keys are cheap, but the downside is that they are only good for one install per machine. This means that if you get a new computer, you can’t move your license over to the new machine and will need a new copy of Windows.
The retail version of Windows will allow you to move your license around computers, but chances are if you’re just using this for home, an OEM key is good enough, plus at $15 and with the skpha 20% discount code, buying multiple copies would still work out to be a much better deal!