Some computer software can be expensive which can be a turn-off for some people. This is also usually software that people need to use, which we guess makes sense why developers are pricing them so high. This includes things like tools that professionals need to get the job done, and also basic software like the Windows operating system.
Now, if you’re not a fan of Microsoft’s retail price for Windows 10 Home or Pro, you’re in luck because the good folks at VIP-SCDkey have put together a mid-year sale for Windows 10. This means that with the skpha discount code, you’ll be able to save yourself 30% and get yourself a copy of Windows 10 Pro for just $14! Also, after every successful purchase, you’re entitled to join a lucky draw where you stand a chance to win a free game card.
Sounds good? Then here are some of the deals you’ll want to check out.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key – $14.52 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key – $24.44 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key – $40.96 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus – $33.40 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus – $47.82 (after 30% coupon skpha)
More hot Sales：
- Windows10 Home OEM Key – $12.23 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows10 Pro OEM Key (2PC) – $25.63 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home Scan CD Key – $15.37 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows Server 19 Standard Key – $14.81 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home + Office Student 2019 – $30.82 (after 30% coupon skpha)
Now, we should also point out that the 30% skpha code also applies to the other software that VIP-SCDkey sells on its website. This means that if you don’t really need a new copy of Windows or Office, you can check out some of the games that are available in VIP-SCDkey’s catalogue, or maybe other productivity software or utility tools like antivirus.
OEM VS Retail Pricing
You might have noticed that the price of an OEM key for Windows 10 Pro is significantly cheaper than the one Microsoft is selling on their website. Why is that? And more importantly, should you be worried? The simple answer is no.
OEM keys are just as legitimate as retail keys. This is because OEM keys are usually sold to computer manufacturers so that they can bundle Windows with their computers. As these computers are made in the tens, if not hundreds of thousands, it would cost these companies a fortune if they bought all their keys at retail cost.
The advantage of a retail key is that you can always transfer your license of Windows from one computer to another, but OEM keys are usually a one-off use. That being said, VIP-SCDkey’s sales are usually cheap enough where you could always buy more copies in the future if you need and still save money, so what are you waiting for?