Black Friday is nearly upon us, but it seems that many companies are looking to start the sales early. Sonos is one of those companies and if you’re after a new set of smart speakers, you might want to check out some of the deals the company has posted on Amazon where you’ll be able to save as much as $100 off several of the company’s speakers.
For those unfamiliar, Sonos speakers are wireless speakers that can stream music directly from the speakers itself instead of pairing it with your phone or computer. This helps to make a multi-room setup pretty easy, and if you’ve always relished the idea, here’s your chance to put such a system together and save some money in the process.
- The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening
- Easy to use - Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and your voice
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- All-new Sonos Sub - Hear and feel the difference with Sub, the wireless subwoofer for deep bass.
- No buzz, just bass - Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass...
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.