The new Samsung Galax Z Fold 2 is one of the most expensive smartphones we’ve ever tested, mainly due to the phone’s foldable display technology. We’ll be covering the pros & cons of the display in our Galaxy Z Fold 2 review, but in this article, we’ll be giving you a detailed look at what the cameras on the Galaxy Z Fol2 are capable of.
Our Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 camera test puts the phone’s five cameras to work in a variety of different lighting conditions. The real highlight is the fact that you can use the three cameras on the back of the phone for taking selfies and recording videos of yourself when you flip the phone open and use them in conjunction with the cover display on the front of the device.
Take a look at the video and photo gallery below and let us know what you think of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2’s camera quality.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 camera specs
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Video capture: 4k/60
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm (cover)
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm (internal)
- Video capture: 4k/30