Google’s Pixel 4a was launched not too long ago and it seems to herald Google’s return to the good old days of affordable Nexus handsets. The Pixel 4a is a more than capable smartphone if you’re not too fussed about performance and having the latest technology or features.
So now that you’re on board the Pixel 4a bandwagon and you’re holding the phone in your hands, what’s next? If you’re new to the Pixel smartphone lineup or to Android or simply want to know how to setup your phone for the best experience, you’ll definitely want to read on to find out.
The idea behind quick settings is that you get to access certain settings on your phone quickly, but sometimes the original layout might not have the settings that you want to access quickly. Thankfully you can change that to give yourself shortcuts to settings that you actually want.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Swipe down again to pull up the entire list of settings
- Tap the pencil icon towards the bottom left corner
- Press and hold on any of the icons and drag them around
- Note that top six icons will be the ones that are displayed in quick settings, so make sure that the settings you want to quickly access are part of the first six icons