YouTube is an incredibly beneficial video sharing platform. Many people have made careers by making content regularly and posting it on the website. But the most fascinating thing about the website is the fact that millions of people are on the site at any given moment, searching for videos that interest them.
However, these people have many needs that YouTube can’t fulfill. To name one, downloading the videos for offline use. Although the website might have the feature built-in, many users still look for better options from third parties.
That may be because the experience is not as good on Android as it is on a PC or other devices. It could also be the fact that many YouTube features are not available in most countries around the world.
Luckily, there are plenty of third-party tools that you can use to download videos from YouTube. For android users, there are two main options, either go with the online downloader or the YouTube downloader app. Both are very easy to use, but the application has many more features.
Downloading the Video an Application
If you download many videos regularly or are looking for a more permanent option, then an app is the way to go.
You can quickly get a YouTube downloader app from the same website mentioned above, or from any other place. Then, you can open the YouTube app or go to the site on a browser to get the link of the video you want to download.
Once you have the link, open the YouTube downloader app. Paste the link in the appropriate place, and you will see a download button right below the video. You can click that to get your video quickly.
The app also offers great options to either download the video with maximum speed or maximum quality. Unfortunately, you can’t get it both ways. The video will then be saved on your android device.
Downloading the Video Online
If you are looking to download the video online, head over to YouTube, first of all, to get the link.
If you are unaware of the process of how to get the link, play your favorite video on the website of the app. Then, find the share button by scrolling down on the page. When you find it, click on the option to copy the link of the video.
Once you have the link, you need a good website. So, second of all, head over to Savefrom, it’s one of the best sites out there to download YouTube videos.
When you are on the site, look for the YouTube video downloader tool. You will then be taken to another page, on top of which will be a bar saying, “Just Insert a link.”
You can paste the link on the bar, after which it will give you two options. You can either select to download the video immediately by clicking on the green button, or select a different format before proceeding to download the media.
Why Is The App Better Than The Online Tool?
- The app provides all the download methods that you could possibly require. You can save not only videos from YouTube, but also many other major platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok.
- You can quickly get all the content on your mobile for offline use absolutely free of any charges.
- The app has no restrictions on the number of videos you can download, from any given platform.
- You can quickly download many videos at once to save time.
- All the files are stored in the dashboard of the app for easy navigation and use.
- You can quickly share the videos in numerous ways directly from the app.
- The app will still continue to download the videos in the background if you are occupied in other operations on your android device.