The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is arguably one of the best smartphones of 2018. It sports one of the most impressive cameras we’ve ever seen in a smartphone, unbelievable power, battery life that can get you through a day and a half and one of the most exquisite glass and metal designs we’ve seen in a long time. If you happen to own one, we understand why.
The phone can be extremely expensive, but if you’re reading this article, there’s a good chance that you purchased the Huawei Mate 20 Pro from your service provider and got a great deal on the price, only to find out that you need to SIM unlock your Huawei Mate 20 Pro because you want to use a SIM card from a different service provider. Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
With help from your service provider or services like Android SIM Unlock, you can get a Huawei Mate 20 Pro SIM unlock code in minutes and use it on any network you want. Simply follow the instructions below to learn how to request you Huawei Mate 20 Pro SIM unlock code and how to use it.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro SIM unlock
- Open the phone app on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and dial *#06# to display the IMEI number
- Visit Android SIM Unlock to purchase your Huawei Mate 20 Pro SIM unlock code
- Enter your phone’s EMEI number and payment details to complete the order
- Your phone’s unlock code will be emailed to you in less than 12 hours
- When you receive the code, replace the phone’s SIM card with one from a different service provider
- When prompted, enter the Huawei Mate 20 Pro SIM unlock code
- Once the code is entered correctly, the Mate 20 Pro will be SIM unlocked and able to operate on most GSM networks around the globe
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Free SIM Unlock
If you purchased your phone from a service provider but no longer have a payment on the device, there’s a chance that you can request a free SIM unlock code. To request the free sim unlock code for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you’ll need the phone’s IMEI number and will need to call your service provider.
In most cases, your service provider will grant your SIM unlock code request if your account is in good standing (you’re up to date on all your bills), the phone is paid off (you’re not making any monthly payments for the device) and the account has been active for at least 60-90 days.
Source: Android SIM Unlock