We’ve already shown you the first things you should do with the LG V30. Now, we can dig deep into the features. LG traditionally packs a lot of stuff into their phones. The V30 is no different, but they’ve also scaled back in some areas. It’s a nice full list of features without burring the users in choices. We’ll help you get the most out of your V30 with this list.
Everyone has certain times of day when they don’t want to be bothered by notifications. Do Not Disturb allows you to choose those certain times and days for your phone to automatically go into silent mode. It can be incredibly useful, and you should definitely use it.
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb
- Select Schedule > (+) button
- Choose the days of the week you’d like it to be enabled
- Choose the start and end time
- Choose if you’d like Priority interruptions or total silence during this time