We’ve already shown you the first things you should do with the LG V30. Now, we can dig deep into the features. LG traditionally packs a lot of stuff into their phones. The V30 is no different, but they’ve also scaled back in some areas. It’s a nice full list of features without burring the users in choices. We’ll help you get the most out of your V30 with this list.
The camera is also packed with several nifty “modes” that are fun to play around with. In the Auto interface, you’ll see an icon labeled “MODE”, tap it to see a list of different shooting modes. These modes will allow you to do some interesting things with your photos and videos.
- Panorama: stitch together photos to create a panorama shot
- 360 Panorama: creates an immersive 360-degree panorama
- Snap Shot: assemble short clips into a 60-second video
- Pop-out: take a photo with both rear cameras to create a PIP effect
- Time-lapse: record long videos that are sped up for a short video
- Slow-mo: record a video in slow motion
- Food: specifically for food shots. Adds white balance slider