We’ve already shown you the first things you should do with the LG V30. Now, we can dig deep into the features. LG traditionally packs a lot of stuff into their phones. The V30 is no different, but they’ve also scaled back in some areas. It’s a nice full list of features without burring the users in choices. We’ll help you get the most out of your V30 with this list.
There are a bunch of super handy Quick Settings toggles in the notification shade. Pull down once to see a few to toggles or pull down again to see a bunch more. You can customize the order of these toggles and add or remove certain ones from the list.
- Swipe down to show the notification shade
- Swipe down again to expand the Quick Settings
- Tap the EDIT button (bottom right)
- Drag and drop icons in the notification panel
- Tap the menu icon to add/remove brightness, volume, etc.