This is one of the craziest times of the year for retailers and carriers alike, and we have already seen a few different companies and manufacturers listing their Black Friday specials. T-Mobile is no stranger to offering great deals, and the UnCarrier has shared its full list of specials for Black Friday.
- Trade in a qualifying device and receive either the Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB or the LG V20 64GB.
- Get a $200 prepaid MasterCard for every line that you switch to T-Mobile.
- If you Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), receive up to $200 per line in bill credits for 20 months.
- Free in-flight Gogo Wi-Fi for an hour between today and Saturday, November 26th for anyone – including Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers
- For the Techie that Needs the Latest in VR
- Get a FREE Gear VR and $50 Oculus app store gift card when you get a Samsung Galaxy S7 (including the free one above) or Galaxy S7 edge.
- For the Parents Who Need a Moment’s Peace
- For the Audiophile / Headbanger
- Get $70 off the UE BOOM 2 wireless speaker (now just $129.99)
- Get $30 off the LG Tone Pro 760 Bluetooth headset (now just $39.99)
- For Any & Everyone
- Get $50 (>80%!) off the mophie Powerstation Mini (now just $9.99)
T-Mobile has already started some of its promotions, starting last week with Magenta Friday. Now, with these deals, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better deal from any other carriers this Black Friday.
Let us know if you’ll be looking to take advantage of these deals, and which you’ll be getting.