It’s that time of year again where retailers start listing their Black Friday sales to try and entice consumers into a spending frenzy the day after Thanksgiving. We’ve already seen Black Friday deals from T-Mobile and HTC leak, while brick and mortar retailers like Walmart, Target, and Best Buy have shared some of their deals.
While Amazon is expected to have a wide range of items with big discounts on Black Friday, they’ve specifically highlighted the discounts that will be available for their own products including Kindle, Amazon Echo, Echo Dots, and deals on Fire TV and Fire tablets. Here’s a quick peek at what Amazon will offer.
Amazon Black Friday Deals
- November 20 – Kindle Paperwhite for $99 – $20 off
- November 24 – Amazon Echo for $139 – $40 off
- November 24 – Echo Dot for $39 – $10 off
- November 24 – Fire TV stick with Alexa remote for $29 – $10 off
- November 24 – Fire HD 8 for $59 – $30 off
- November 24 – Fire tablet for $34 – $16 off
It’s worth noting if you’re considering expanding into a smart home ecosystem, right now Amazon’s Alexa offering is much more fleshed out than Google Home. While the Amazon Echo has been around longer and is the main competitor to Google Home, Amazon’s Echo Dot and Fire TV stick with Alexa remote bring Alexa all over the house for much less of an investment.