YouTube Gaming may not be the first choice as a platform to stream your favorite games to your viewers, but that’s not stopping the updates from coming in. The latest update brings the app to version 1.4.41 and adds a few new useful features.
The changelog found on the Play Store differs a bit from what the folks at Android Police were able to find in their “APK Teardown”.
- Support for dismissing recommended videos
- Improved video quality in the pop-out player
- Live viewer count automatically updates on the watch page
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Recommended videos now have a ‘Not interested’ option in the overflow menu
- “Go Live” has been removed from the main overflow menu
- New “Event notifications” toggle in Settings –> General
- Easter egg count went from 4 to 5
The update was pushed to devices starting yesterday, and should be making its way to your device sooner rather than later.
If you want to get started on streaming games to YouTube Gaming, Phandroid has you covered with this in depth how-to.
Download on Google Play: YouTube Gaming