AT&T has been running a sweet promotion to get you and whoever you’re sharing a line with upgraded to new smartphones. You can buy one LG G5 and get a second one for free. Like the deal which AT&T put on for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, there are a few details you’ll want to know regarding how it works:
- This offer is available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After three bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $689 in bill credits spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at the time of sale.
And that’s it. The offer is set to expire March 31st, which means you’ll have to get on the pre-order train to get this deal as the LG G5 is slated to launch April 1st. Head here if you want it.