Samsung’s Unpacked 2015 event was today, and although we easily predicted most of the announcements, Samsung tore open the floodgates by making them official. The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus will be unleashed on the world August 21st and a slew of tech enthusiasts have inevitably given themselves a 1 week window to solve the age old question, “will one of these newly announced phones be my next daily driver?” Or perhaps the better question… which one?
You’re not alone. We’ve got power in numbers.
- Note 5: Will you upgrade?
- Note 5: Writing when the screen is off!
- Note 5: Samsung Pay accepted virtually everywhere?
- S6 Edge Plus: Side Sync
- S6 Edge Plus: YUCKY Keyboard Cover yuck
- S6 Edge Plus: Will you pre-order?
If you’re not already a member of Android Forums, you’re certainly missing out… but it’s never too late to get in on the action!