The best Chromebook is easily Google’s Chromebook Pixel. There’s only one problem: it’s ridiculously expensive. Sure, the specs are top-notch, and it’s gorgeous to look at, but it still just runs Chrome. It’s hard to justify that purchase. So why not win one?
AndroidArea is currently giving away a Chromebook Pixel. This is the new model with two USB Type-C ports. It has a 12.85-inch touchscreen, 2.2GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and the battery can last up to 12 hours on a charge. To win this beautiful device go to AndroidArea and follow the steps below:
ONE Step to Win:
- Submit your email address and click ENTER NOW (Make sure it’s valid as this is where we’ll contact the winner)
Increase Your Odds with More Entries
- After entering your email address above, share on Twitter for additional entries. The more your friends and followers enter, the more entries you receive. Good Luck!
- Be sure to register with a valid email address so we can contact you if you win
- Limit one registration per person – registering more than one email address will result in disqualification from this giveaway
- Upon selecting a winner, we will immediately verify that they are indeed a valid person, and that they followed all of our giveaway rules. Any attempt to artificially skew the selection process will result ininstant disqualification from the sweepstakes.
Official Giveaway End Date: 11:59pm (PST) on 5/06/15