Samsung Galaxy S5 users on AT&T are now being treated to Android 5.0 Lollipop, or so says this handy support page on AT&T’s website. It’s largely the same Lollipop goodness you’ll find on Samsung’s other phones already fortunate enough to receive upgrades, but in case you haven’t been keeping up here’s what you can expect:
- Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
The update is a big one at 1.4GB, so you’ll want to hop onto WiFi and charge your battery to pull it down. When you’re ready for it all you’ll need to do is head to Settings > About Device > Software Update > Check For Updates. You’ll be looking for build LRX21T.G900AUCU3BOC4. Go ahead and check for it and let us know how you’re liking it once you have it installed!