And there it is, folks. After months of speculation (and a tip early this morning), we’ve just received an invite to attend Samsung’s March 1st Unpacked event in Barcelona, where they’ll finally unveil “what’s next” (hint: the Samsung Galaxy S6 and probably the Samsung Galaxy Edge). Really, the teaser doesn’t reveal too much, but if the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is any indication, that curved line looks like it could be a side profile view of the rumored Samsung Galaxy Edge.
Rumored Samsung Galaxy S6/Edge specs:
- 5.1 inch 2560 x 1440 display (double curved edges for the Edge)
- Samsung Exynos Octa-Core chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 20.0MP rear camera, 5.0MP front camera
- 2550 mAh non-removable battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop and the latest version of TouchWiz
Festivities kick off at 6:30PM CET and for those of you that wont be attending, you can watch the entire live stream from the comfort of your couch on Samsung Mobile’s YouTube channel right here.
So. Freakin’. Hyped.