The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is an epic beast. It’s the best productivity smartphone. It’s got the best screen. It’s arguably got the best camera and it undoubtedly has the most bells and whistles. In fact, the Galaxy Note 4’s biggest challenge is that it’s predecessor was so good, it’s difficult to make enough upgrades to impress. With a newly designed metal frame and an array of noticeable feature improvements, Samsung has done just that.
There are three solid reasons you might not want to buy the Note 4: it’s too big, it’s too expensive, or you prefer the iPhone 6 Plus or newly announced Nexus 6 (see our comparison)… if you don’t fall in one of those categories, you won’t regret this purchase.
- Unrivaled productivity and multi-tasking features
- Huge, bright, and vivid display
- Premium redesigned metal frame
- Great camera quality
- Powerful specs built to last
- Ultra Fast Charging helps keep phone powered up
- Not as zippy as some stock Android competitors (TouchWiz)
- Extensive feature set requires learning curve
- Not IP67 water resistant like younger brother Galaxy S5
Overall: 4.65 out of 5