Samsung has officially announced the opening of registration for the South Korean company’s first ever global developers’ conference. This is Samsung’s first wide-scale conference that will invite developers to learn how they can leverage the massive platform Samsung has built for themselves in the mobile space, with Android obviously being the company’s biggest focus as most of their successful products use the operating system.
Samsung is planning over 40 different technical and industry sessions that will provide a mix of discussion and hands-on exposure to everything Samsung has to offer. Here’s what developers can expect should they decide to attend the three-day San Francisco event:
- First-look at new Samsung SDKs and tools including S Pen and new features
- Deep dive into Samsung Service Platform and services APIs including ChatON, Group Play, Samsung AdHub, Context Aware and much more
- Best practices for developing Smart TV application in multi-screen environments spanning, mobile, tablet and TV
- Cross-platform development case including HTML5, Web app and more
- Special sessions for B2B developers which cover the Samsung mobile partnership program, building certified applications, KNOX, Enterprise SDK, and more
- Development opportunities in emerging categories such as gaming and much more
Tickets will be a flat $300 to gain access to everything the conference has to offer, including a keynote to kick the whole shebang off (details of which are not yet known). We’ll definitely have our eyes and ears set on that destination come October 27th-29th when this thing is set to go underway. Head to Samsung’s Dev Con site to register today.