For Android gamers on tight budget who hate paying an entrance fee when doing a little gaming on their devices, listen up. Glu Mobile is getting ready to unleash the follow up to their hack n’ slash, gore-fest Eternity Warriors, with the aptly named Eternity Warriors 2 (no fancy subtitle).
According to DroidGamers, the game is set to release in the Play Store as early as tomorrow afternoon-ish. While gameplay and controls should feel mostly similar to those that’ve spent some time with the previous installment — find monsters, hack, slash, repeat — here’s all the features Eternity Warriors “Part Deux” will bring to the table when it arrives tomorrow:
It’s been 100 years since the First Demon War tore the land apart. Thanks to the Eternity Warriors the demon threat was held at bay. However the demons have been consolidating their power in a series of Demon Towers built in locations throughout Northern Udar.
You’ve been tasked with cleansing these Demon Towers and defeating an even deadlier demon army than before …
- STUNNING HIGH DEFINITION visuals and EPIC MELEE gameplay!
- Fluid REAL TIME COMBAT against dozens of NEW demon enemies!
- ONLINE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER! Battle with a fellow warrior in the ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE!
- Use your SPECIAL SKILLS to slice your way through MULTIPLE UNIQUE DUNGEONS!
- COLLECT ARMOR, WEAPONS and other LOOT! Upgrade your gear to become the ultimate Eternity Warrior in Udar!
You better believe there will be a plethora of in-app purchases for gamers who need that competitive edge. Not the ideal business model for every gamer, but as previously mentioned, it’s nice for those on a budget. We’ll keep you posted once it lands in the Play Store tomorrow but for now, peep the gameplay trailer below.