We got a pretty nice overflow of stories for you in the Android Overload tonight. This is the place you can always come for all the stories that didn’t make the cut onto our front page. No worries. We stock pile them for you here, to check out and give a final once over before casting them out into the ocean of the world wide web. Have at it boys and girls.
- Draw Something gets 20 million downloads in just over a month. [Business Insider]
- LG G-Slate system update version v10p rolling out now. [Twitter]
- Android 4.0 version 188.8.131.52-20123012 rolling out for the ASUS Transformer. Thanks, Don!
- Google working on bringing more Google Play media to more countries. [Google+]
- Verizon plans for an even broader 4G LTE rollout for 2012. Says goodbye to 3G devices. [WSJ]
- FTC questions the big tech companies on their Google practices. [Reuters]
- Double Fine Adventure ends its Kickstarter project at $3.33 million. People really want a point and click game. [Kickestarter]
- Playstation Store and PS Pocket app now available for Xperia S. [AndroidCentral]
- T-Mobile may not be ready to abandon plans for HSPA+ 84Mbps after all. [Electronista]