GameLoft has released Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, the sequel to the high-quality first person shooter game for Android. Droid Gamers says it has significant performance and graphics enhancements over the first title. Here are some of the features being advertised:
- The best FPS controls on Android for a smooth and intuitive gaming experience.
- Throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle-East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Use 15 weapons from real military forces that you can now gather directly from your enemies.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the immersion.
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
And you’ll be able to get a second game of your choice if you buy this game, which is $4.99. Be sure to visit GameLoft’s blog for details on how to take advantage of that, and if you end up buying Black Pegasus, let us know how you like it in the comments below.
[Update]: I should note that this is only available directly from GameLoft. Here’s the product page to get you started.