The HTC U11 has fully broken cover, and on paper it’s looking like HTC’s best effort ever. If you’re curious to see what’s under the hood, look no further: we have a full spec sheet to let you mull over as you determine whether this is the right phone for you.
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD display (16:9) with 534ppi Pixel density and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor / Adreno 540 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (UFS 2.1) / 6GB RAM & 128GB storage; Up to 2TB expandable storage
- Rear Camera: 12MP Sony IMX362 sensor and f/1.7 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP UltraPixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Video Recording: Up to 4K video via rear camera / 1080p videos via front camera
- Software: Android 7.1 Nougat with Sense UI
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, NFC, GPS, Dual SIM, LTE and more
- Other Features: Edge Sense Technology (pressure sensitive frame), 4 omni-directional microphones for 3D audio recording, IP67 water resistance
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Accessories: HTC USonic earbuds, HTC USB-C to 3.5mm adapter with a built-in DAC, Clear case
Will You Buy It?
The HTC U11 will be available unlocked for $650, with Sprint customers exclusively able to get it through their normal payment plan channels for a total price of $690. The question: are these specs and all its makeup enough to compel you to buy it? Take a long look at our hands-on after checking these specs out to decide for yourself.