As we are quickly approaching Google I/O, we turn to Google’s official schedule to guess what might be announced and discussed at this year’s developer conference. Although we have had the official schedule since April, it does look like Google has tried to sneak several new sessions into the calendar, giving us more to speculate about.
Below are just a few of the newly added sessions:
- What’s new in Android Wear?
- Android Wear: Connectivity
- Android Wear: Developing engaging apps
- Android Wear: Watch faces
- Bridging the physical and digital. Image the possibility. ATAP.
- What’s new with Notifications in Android N
- Android Pay everywhere: New developments
- And much more!
Google is known to add and change the name of sessions throughout the conference that will focus on topics announced during the keynote. It is best to refresh the I/O schedule website every couple of hours and see if anything has changed to make sure you do not miss a session. Thankfully, Google live-streams and records most of the conference so that you can come back watch everything later, and don’t forget that we’ll be delivering anything notable to you right here on Phandroid.