We’ve talked a lot about how bad battery life can make any phone nearly impossible to enjoy. There’s nothing fun about being stuck somewhere when your phone is dying. You could carry around a battery pack or a battery case, but that just means you’re constantly carrying around extra bulk. The easiest way to recharge is to simply plug in. The inCharge Keyring Cable allows you to always have a charging cable on hand.
The Keyring Cable is a super short MicroUSB cable that hooks on your keys. One end is a standard MicroUSB, which most phones use for charging, and the other end is a full-size USB. You can plug your phone into your computer to get some extra juice, and when you’re done just put the cable back on your keys or backpack. Never forget your cable at home again.
AndroidArea.com has a 2-pack of the MicroUSB Keyring Cables on sale for just $19. This product was originally funded on IndieGoGo, but now you can get it at an even cheaper price.
- Offers a portable charging solution for your micro USB devices
- Plugs into any USB port to charge your device
- Snaps securely onto your keyring, backpack & more
- Features magnets at the ends that adhere strongly together
- Boasts an anti-tangling design
- Serves as alternative to bulky battery cases