Samsung is putting on a nice promotion to celebrate today’s launch of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. You’ll get $30 simply for making one purchase with Samsung Pay, the company’s mobile payments service.
The goods are offered up even if you only make a purchase of $1, and Samsung will cough up a gift card as a result. Here are other details you need to know:
- You must make the purchase on a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, so owners of older devices need not apply.
- The promotion is only available through the end of this month.
- You can choose the gift card to apply for either Best Buy, Regal Cinemas, eBay, Whole Food or Nike.
- The gift card balance can not be split, so you have to use the entire thing in one purchase if you don’t want to waste any of it.
- Purchases from Bank of America debit cards or Synchrony private label credit cards are not eligible, for whatever reason.
Knowing all that and being able to meet the conditions, though, you should have no problems taking advantage by the end of the month.
Samsung Pay is unique in its ability to work with older credit card readers which don’t have NFC. This means it works with any magnet-based card swipe machine. This is all thanks to the MST technology which makes use of a coil that can sort of “beam” the info the card reader needs instead of relying on the swipe of a card.which you can learn about right here. Let us know if you’ll be taking advantage.
You can learn more about Samsung Pay right here. Let us know if you’ll be taking advantage.