If you’re looking for a new carrier AT&T is making it pretty hard not to take them up on their various offers. The company has already dished out a buy-one, get-one free promotion for some of their top smartphones, and now they’re giving another $650 in credit for those who are switching from a carrier like Verizon or Sprint.
The best part of the promotion is that it can be stacked with the aforementioned BOGO deal, as well as AT&T’s other offers like unlimited data for DIRECTV or U-Verse customers.
There aren’t many catches to be had with this deal, though you will need to trade your old smartphone in. Here’s a full rundown of how it works:
- Purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate a new line of qualified postpaid wireless service with AT&T, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile.
- Trade-in your current eligible smartphone (minimum $10 value) online or in our stores and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card in the amount of your trade-in value.
- Submit the final statement from your previous carrier online.
- Receive an AT&T promotion Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early termination fee or device balance owed on your final bill minus your trade-in value.
- Receive total credits of up to $650.
And that’s it. Both this offer and the BOGO offer expire March 31st, so you’ll have a bit of time to decide whether you want to make the jump.