There aren’t many phones state-side that rock Dual-SIM card slots, but internationally it’s a pretty common thing. If it’s your pretty common thing and you’re in the market for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S7, you’re in luck: an Indonesian site suggests that an S7 variant recently passing certification will enjoy Dual-SIM status.
We’re not sure if this will pertain to Indonesia and the Philippines or if this feature may stretch well beyond those borders, but at this point anything is a possibility.
Let’s get you up to speed on rumors surrounding the latest Galaxy S7 specs:
- Galaxy S7 could have MicroSD slot
- Galaxy S7 to get USB Type C and Pressure Sensitive Display
- Iris Scanner on Galaxy S7?
- S7 benchmarks reveal slew of specs
- Names revealed: Galaxy S7 | S7 Edge | S7 Edge Plus
- Apple Live Photos to be borrowed for Galaxy S7
For even more, head on over to the forums for each device:
Will you be picking up a Galaxy S7 or still sitting on the fence? What will it take to slap down your hard-earned dollars?
Note: pictured device is the Galaxy S6
[Via Android Forums News]