If you haven’t heard, Motorola just announced the new Moto X, the 2nd generation of what has become their flagship phone. We had the opportunity to visit Motorola’s Chicago HQ – where they also announced details on the Moto 360 and new Moto G – and were lucky enough to grab a boat load of hands-on photos and videos, giving you a first hand glimpse of the new device. We’ll just scooch aside and let you see for yourself.
- Best Nexus 6 Accessories
- For better or worse, Sony is finally going to
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Moto X 2014 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.