If you haven’t heard, Motorola just announced the new Moto X, the 2nd generation of what has become their flagship phone. We had the opportunity to visit Motorola’s Chicago HQ – where they also announced details on the Moto 360 and new Moto G – and were lucky enough to grab a boat load of hands-on photos and videos, giving you a first hand glimpse of the new device. We’ll just scooch aside and let you see for yourself.
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Find new apps with Appeer
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Moto X 2014 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.