Meizu has officially launched their latest flagship smartphone — the Meizu MX4. The device is absolutely ridiculous in the specs department, and it doesn’t look too bad on the outside either. Here’s what you can look forward to should you buy the $300 wonder (currently available for pre-order from OppoMart):
- 5.36-inch 1920 x 1152 display
- 2.2GHz MediaTek MT6595 octo-core processor
- 20.7 megapixel rear Sony camera, 2.0 megapixel front Sony camera
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB storage
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme 4.0
- 3,100mAh battery
- 144 x 75.2 x 8.9mm, 147g
That doesn’t sound bad at all for $300, right? The phone is machined with an aluminum alloy material, and also has 2.36mm thin bezels — not quite edge-to-edge, but not so shabby, either.
Uortunately the device is already out of stock (not surprising at that price tag), but OppoMart is sure to be getting more in stock in due time. Meizu’s products might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but we wouldn’t be surprised if they won themselves a few new fans with this release. The MX4 is set to ship later this month, so let us know if you’ll be looking to purchase one in the near future.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 user manual leaked
- Google Search gets cocktail recipe
- More Samsung devices get Lollipop
- Oppo R1 x going worldwide
TAGS: Meizu MX4