Chase Bank’s Android app is about as archaic as an old mummy tomb, but they’re finally looking to bring us out of the old ages with an upgrade headed our way soon. The company started sending notices to their customers about a new version that should be headed to Google Play this September.
The notice didn’t go into incredible detail about the changes, though if it’s anything like the recent design to the iOS version (pictured below) we should be expecting a new coat of paint atop all the same features we already enjoy in today’s app. Said features include mobile transfers and account management, online check deposits and more. Here’s Chase’s official breakdown of what’s new:
- Simpler, more streamlined login
- New design that helps you locate key information, like account activity and balances, at a glance
- Enhanced design elements and functionality that make navigation easier and more intuitive
- Personalized, location-based backgrounds with friendly greeting messages
It basically comes down to design, though that can be the difference between a usable app and a frustrating experience. Unfortunately Chase didn’t have an exact date to give for its arrival, but we’ll have our eye on the Play Store and will certainly give you guys a shout when it appears.
- Apple fans love fake iPhone running Android
- Chrome Beta gets custom tabs
- OnePlus 2: 30k sold in 64 seconds
- MIUI 7 being unveiled August 13th
TAGS: Chase Mobile