There it is, folks. In all its glory. With the official unveiling no more than 2 short weeks away, it appears @evleaks may have gotten his hands on a few unofficially official press renders of the device. If there was any doubt, the Verizon branding on the back seems to confirm one of the places the device will be headed, although we’ll keep our fingers crossed they wont have too long of an exclusive (if any at all).
The renders confirm what we’ve seen leaked in the past, showing Motorola’s familiar front facing speaker set up and what appears to be 2 LEDs around the camera. The black model looks pretty standard, with the white variant showing what appears to be an aluminum frame and bamboo wood backing. We’re not sure if this will come standard on white models, but we wont have much longer to find out. Motorola’s official press event is currently scheduled for Thursday, Sept 4th.
Phandroid will be reporting live from the event, so mark your calendars.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.