It really doesn’t seem too far a stretch to expect Motorola will launch a followup to their current flagship — the Motorola Moto X — a year after it’s been available on the market. That’s generally how the timing of these big sequels work.
Launching last year on August 23rd, we’re fast approaching that original launch date without a single word from Motorola on their upcoming flagship, the Motorola Moto X+1. Despite being the subject of multiple leaks around the net, the Moto X+1’s launch date has proven much more difficult to peg down. But today, we may finally have a better idea of when we can expect it to hit stores.
The folks at Droid-Life seem to have it on good authority that the phone will launch on Verizon Wireless come September 25th. Keep in mind that while this may prove to be true, last year we saw AT&T nab exclusive rights to launch the phone before anyone else, so it’s entirely possible this could one again be the case for the X+1.
As the leaks continue rolling and this new rumored launch date approaches, expect more to be revealed in the coming weeks.
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Moto X+1 Specs & Expectations
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X+1