Lenovo might not have any selling power in all but their core Asian markets (unless you count Motorola), but they do know how to make a pretty nice smartphone. You can add another one to their list of impressive accomplishment thanks to the launch of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. This phablet isn’t for the weak at heart or small at hand — here’s what you’d be getting yourself into should you decide you want to import one:
- 6-inch 2560 x 1440 display
- 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage (no microSD, sadly)
- 16 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- 4,000mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat w/ Vibe UI 2.0
- 7.7mm thin
- Metal unibody frame
- Three colors: Black, gold and titanium
Unfortunately Lenovo didn’t go into grave detail about what’s at work on the software side of things, though it shouldn’t be such a huge departure from Android’s roots that you won’t be able to recognize what you’re using. We’ll have to wait to hear more from Lenovo regarding all that.
And as we said before — all of this probably won’t matter much to a good chunk of you considering their devices don’t often stray outside of Asia. Watch the promo video above and let us know if you’d spring for one if it were ever made available in your neck of the woods.
- BlackBerry Venice slider with Android headed to AT&T
- Nintendo shipping 20 million NX units?
- GameCube/Wii emulator running wonderfully on NVIDIA Shield TV [VIDEO]
- Pushbullet fixes broken share menu
TAGS: Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro