Following last month’s huge XE18.3 update which gave Google Glass a handy view finder for framing photos, the wearable headset is now receiving a relatively small update to XE19.1. Unfortunately, it doesn’t add Android Wear notifications (although we’re told that’s still coming later down the road).
This latest update rolling out this week doesn’t really add any new features or abilities, as Google mentions in their release notes, it simply does a “better job of handling occasional network issues.” Having more reliable connectivity is always a plus, and we’re sure this will make some Glass Explorers’ day.
Google has also slightly tweaked the voice actions menu, giving it a “sleeker, cleaner look.” While we’re still trying to spot the differences, plug in your Glass headset to its charger and wait for the update to hit your device in the coming days.
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Navdy is like a Google Glass projector for your car
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.