AT&T users have a new option for tablets if they’re in the market for one. The company has announced that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is available starting today, and you can get it on either one of three pricing structures:
- $0 down and $18.50 per month for 24 months
- $270 with a new two-year contract
- $370 outright
It definitely isn’t the most impressive tablet under the hood, though considering the price tag you can’t expect it to be. It features an 8-inch 1280 x 800 HD display, a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor, 16GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot, 1.5GB of RAM, a 3 megapixel rear camera, WiFi N, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, a 4,450 mAh battery and more.
More savings are entitled if you happen to buy one of these alongside a Samsung Galaxy phone as you’ll get $50 off the tablet when you bundle the purchases. Not a bad way to “go Samsung” if you haven’t already. Check it all out at their site right now if you’re thinking of getting one.
- Best Android Tablets [June '14]
- Galaxy Tab 4 US release date announced
- Galaxy Tab 4 series announced
- Sony reducing smartphone lineup to help cut costs